communication and environmental branding, Meg Hogan is recognized for inspiring healthy and productive teams, from start-up to multi-million dollar organizations. Utilizing HeartMath® science-based tools, and technology, and life experience, Meg empowers with self-awareness and teaches ‘how to’ diminish toxicity of stress by integrating a personalized practice plan into daily routines. She serves to enable individuals and groups to thrive in environments of change, challenge and adversity, with emphasis on mindfulness, authenticity, response-ability and communication. Individual feelings of health and well being enhance synchronization of the team, leading to improved outcomes both personally and professionally.
Need Help? Submit a Ticket here.
- Client Blog Post: “Architectural Photography” by Rob-Harris Productions November 10, 2022
- Hosting like House-ting March 30, 2022
- Mapping Your Email So Things Don’t Go “Pop!” February 16, 2022
- Yogi Yuliya February 2, 2022
- The Melodology Podcast February 2, 2022