I love carving jack-o-lanterns but I’m a traditionalist. I like the triangle eyes and the big toothy mouth. I like the silliness of that face glowing out of the dark. Last year I helped my daughter carve her jack-o-lantern and it was more scary than silly, but I loved it! It was fun to make and required a lot of toothpicks! So I’m showing off our jack-o-lantern from last year and the traditional one I carved for my daughter when she was a baby. Both great jack-o-lanterns.
Need Help? Submit a Ticket here.
- Client Blog Post: “Architectural Photography” by Rob-Harris Productions November 10, 2022
- Hosting like House-ting March 30, 2022
- Mapping Your Email So Things Don’t Go “Pop!” February 16, 2022
- Yogi Yuliya February 2, 2022
- The Melodology Podcast February 2, 2022
What our clients are saying…
"Firespike is the Website Design company that I wish I had known about 7 years ago when I started my business. Had I known about Firespike I'm sure I would not have had my site reinvented 4 times! Arthur Breur makes the process fun and interesting. He patiently answers all of my questions and makes me feel like my website is important. I can't wait to see the final product! A most grateful client, Cindy Culver, Strictly Accounting LLC"