WordPress has made the plugin-update process easier recently by giving sites the option of automatically updating selected plugins. More often than not, activating this option will make sense. In some cases, though, updating a plugin can cause conflicts, errors, or visible changes on a site. This is why part of our monthly maintenance is to review every site after we have updated the plugins. We look through the site to see if anything has broken or if anything is displaying oddly—or not displaying at all! Even in cases where we opt to have plugins update automatically, we will still be reviewing sites regularly after updates.
Need Help? Submit a Ticket here.
- Client Blog Post: “Architectural Photography” by Rob-Harris Productions November 10, 2022
- Hosting like House-ting March 30, 2022
- Mapping Your Email So Things Don’t Go “Pop!” February 16, 2022
- Yogi Yuliya February 2, 2022
- The Melodology Podcast February 2, 2022