– 1 (15 ounce) can puree Pumpkin
– 1 (10 ounce) can Evaporated Milk
– 1 cup light brown sugar
– 3 eggs
– 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
– 1 box yellow cake mix
– 1 cup (2 sticks) butter melted
– 1 cup coarsely crushed Ritz crackers or pecans
1. Preheat oven to 350°F. Coat a 9×13 baking pan with nonstick spray and set aside.
2. In a large bowl combine the pumpkin, evaporated milk, sugar, eggs, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir to combine and pour into your prepared pan.
3. Sprinkle the entire box of cake mix on top, followed by your nuts or Ritz crackers.
4. Pour your melted butter evenly on top.
5. Bake for 45-50 minutes until center is set and edges are lightly browned.
6. Serve warm or at room temperature.